Decking & Jetty Cleaning
A floating jetty – great for recreation but unsightly and slimy algea can make it dangerous to use.
Decking and jetties are usually surfaced with grooved wood or a similar-looking composite material.
When a jetty or a wooden decking is left un-treated, moss and algae often begins to grow on the surface, which can take away from the overall look. However, not only is it unsightly, but the resulting slippery surface, when wet, can be very dangerous.
Cleaning Doctor has a solution to both problems.
Cleaning Doctor first treats the surface with a cleaning agent and then pressure washes it with a rotary cleaning head that cleans every groove without leaving any marks, like some normal jet washers do.
Once the surface is fully dry, the freshly-cleaned decking can be treated with a sealant or protective coating to protect it from the elements.
Rotary head cleaning of domestic decking.
For more information on getting your decking or jetty cleaned, please call the number below or click the link to the enquiry page.
- Driveway Cleaning & Sealing
- Gutter Vacuuming & Soffit Cleaning
- Patio, Path & Stone Cleaning
- Red & Green Algae Removal
- Roof Cleaning & Moss Removal
- Sealing Surfaces With SmartSeal Sealers
- Wall Cleaning
- Window Cleaning Including Frames
- Agricultural Farm Building Cleaning
- Solar Panel Cleaning
- Tips for Property Care & Maintenance
- Decking & Jetty Cleaning
Other Areas Covered
Postcodes: BT24, BT25, BT26, BT27, BT28, BT29, BT30