Stain Protection For Carpets, Upholstery and Rugs
Keeping Fabrics Showroom Clean
One Spill Can Cause Irreversible Damage!
Check Out The Benefits
Why do I need to protect my carpets or upholstery?
When good quality furnishings are made, they may already have protector applied, but no protector is permanent! It wears off or is weakened from:
- Age and everyday foot traffic
- Harsh cleaning solutions
- Spotting and cleaning agents
- Deodorising or disinfectant sprays
Cleaning Doctor’s carpet, upholstery and rug protector will help keep your fabrics stay cleaner and stain-free for longer. Each time your carpet, upholstery or rug is professionally cleaned, reapply to prolong the life of your furnishings and the comfort of your valuable investment.
If you leave your fine furnishings unprotected they are more vulnerable to:
- Permanent staining
- Worn looking traffic areas
- Spills that won’t clean up so easily
- Soils that clings to your carpet
What will stain protector do for me?
Stain Protector will give you the highest level of carpet protection available. Keep your carpets looking showroom clean! Treated carpets are completely safe for your children and your pets, in fact by treating your carpets you are ensuring that you are keeping them cleaner and healthier for your family.
✔ Spots ✔ Stains ✔ Spills ✔ Dye Transfer From Garments
Don’t have to be permanent when Stain Protector is applied
Did you know genuine light coloured carpets and furniture can be easily and permanently damaged by dye/colour transfer?
See how manufacturers make customers aware of this:
Safe for all your family, Keeps your home cleaner and healthier
- Help protect against accidents
- Helps prevent unsightly, ugly dirty spots
- Traffic lanes stay cleaner
- No more panics over spills or dirt being tracked from outdoors
- Helps keep your carpets and upholstery looking in good condition
- Saves you money, you won’t have to prematurely replace it due to stains and spots.
How will this make my life easier
Treated with Carpet and Upholstery Protector, the spillage temporarily sits on top of the fibres giving you time to blot it up without leaving a stain. On an un-treated carpet or item of furniture the liquid would soak straight in, making it harder to remove and possibly causing permanent staining
- Allows more time to clean up spills
- Makes spots and spills easier to clean
- Your carpets will last longer
- Reduces wear and abrasion, especially in high traffic areas.
- Protects against food, drink and dirt
- Safe for your children and pets
Clean, healthy carpets and upholstery for your family
- Restores ‘like new’ protection –
Just like the day it was fitted
- Oil Resistant –
Tracked in oils, cosmetics or spills won’t stick and are easily cleaned off.
- Deep Penetrating Stain Resistance –
Prevents staining from food and drink-based dyes
- Resists and Repels Dry Soil –
Grit from soil can work like sandpaper to make fibres look dull and worn
Protector is safe and effective on all carpets, upholstery and Rugs
When you Purchased your fine furnishings, you may have been told that stain protection was applied during the manufacturing process.
Applying stain protector will help olefin and polyester fibres actually resists oil-based soiling and enhances the stain resistance properties,
Carpet protector is safe and effective to apply to all man-made carpet fibres (nylon, olefin, polyester) and carpets constructed with wool fibres.
Protected carpets stay cleaner longer and clean better
- Carpet Cleaning
- Rug Cleaning
- Curtain Cleaning
- Upholstery Cleaning
- Leather Cleaning
- Mattress Cleaning
- Spot & Stain Removal
- Stain Protection
- Pet Accident Treatments
- Milk, Urine & Odour Removal
- Dust Mite Elimination
- Domestic & Commercial Cleaning
- Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration
- Water & Flood Damage Restoration
Mobile: 07789 078 146
Coleraine: (028) 7051 7321
Limavady: (028) 7721 7321
Magherafelt: (028) 7911 1345
Money Back Guarantee!
Other Areas Covered
Postcodes: BT45, BT46, BT49, BT51, BT52, BT55, BT56, BT57