Curtains – clean, refreshed and beautiful
Curtains, swags, tails and pelmets all cleaned in situation
There is no need to take them down
Great for home or business
Have you ever examined your swags, tails and pelmets to see how much dust has collected on the surfaces? Your curtains act like air-filters. They catch and hold airborne dust and odours. Test this for yourself with a simple sniff-test. Place the curtain fabric close to your nose and smell. You will soon know if they are fresh and clean, or stale and dirty.
Cleaning Doctor has a cure for stale, offensive and dirty curtains. Cleaning Doctor cleans curtains, swags, tails and pelmets – all on-site, as they hang on your walls. With the Cleaning Doctor Curtain Cleaning Service there is no need to take your curtains down.
Cleaning Doctor Curtain Cleaning Service will provide you with the following benefits:
- Curtains are cleaned on-site – as they hang in place. You will not have to be concerned about taking your curtains down and you will have no worries about getting them up again.
- We pre-test your curtains in an unseen area to carefully check that they are safe for cleaning.
- All loose dust is vacuumed with our special curtain cleaning tools, followed by deeper cleaning to remove embedded dust, stains and odours.
- Gentle handling of your curtains to ensure that no damage is caused to delicate fabrics.
- The uses of specialist cleaning solutions and solvents, which eliminates the risk of colour change or colour blending.
- The resetting of drapes after cleaning to ensure that your curtains look as good as new.
- The application of stain-protector, which will result in your curtains staying cleaner for longer.
- The knowledge that fully-qualified professionals have cleaned your curtains to remove all dust, dirt, stains, odours and pollutants.
- You curtains are left cleaner, fresher and healthier.
Other Areas Covered
Postcodes: B25, B26, B27, B28, B33, B34, B36, B37, B40, B47, B90, B91, B92, B93, B94, B95